STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS for May 23, 2013
1. Today: Finals in blocks 1 and 2. No lunch will be served.
Block 1: 7:55-8:55
Locker clean up 8:55-9:15
Block 2 9:15-10:15
Return to seminar at 10:15 for final checkout.
Dismissal is 10:30
- All unpaid bills must be paid before you can check out.
- LHS Cheer practice from 3:15-5:30 p.m.
- There will be a short meeting for next year's yearbook staff after finals today to get information for Summer workshop dates in Mr. Pickman’s room.
- Attention AP Language students for next year: Mrs. Quinn has your summer packet ready. Please come see her today or tomorrow.
2. Anyone interested in attending the ACT review before the June 8th test, see Mrs. Moore in the library.
3. If you are interested in earning volunteer hours there is a community service opportunity helping the post office with lawn work. See student services for the contact info.
4. The loss of life and devastation in the Oklahoma City suburbs are heart wrenching. Many affected by the tornado will need emergency disaster relief supplies. Durham School Services has volunteered to transport collected supplies to the tornado victims in Oklahoma. They will be accepting donations from the public until 3:30 on Thursday. The items needed are: bottled water, sports drinks, wipes, diapers, baby formula, hand towels, individually wrapped snacks and work gloves.